Saturday 15 November 2014

A/W 14 Autumn Daze - How To Style A Polo-Neck Dress

A/W 14 Autumn Daze



Uniqlo dress/ Falke black patterned pantyhose / Converse sneaker / Billabong backpacks bag / Burberry scarve / Betsey Johnson black umbrella / Urban decay eyeshadow / Giorgio Armani perfume fragrance / Eos lip treatment / Nail polish

This season I am loving all the autumn trends, especially the polo neck dress. I have styled a outfit incorporating this trend with a ox-blood theme featuring the must have product - a tartan scarf.

A/W is my favourite season for fashion, there is nothing like wrapping up warm with your favourite knitwear for the winter day ahead. The ox-blood theme is dominating fashion and beauty at the moment, which is one of my favourite colours and is so versatile to wear. 

This week I have chosen a lambswool polo-neck dress to be pair with black tights, burgundy accessories, converse and a tartan scarf. I always think a polo-neck is quite difficult to style because it can quite easily look old and dowdy but I love this look and will be investing in one in this year. 


Will you be incorporating any of these trends into your wardrobe? 

What do you think of the ox-blood trend?


No comments:

Post a Comment