Monday 12 May 2014

Moodboard Monday - Trend: Tropical Print S/S14


Tropical prints are one of my favourite trends for the summer. I love the bright colours, pattern combinations and print designs. I think the prints look great when they are clashing, especially if the sun is shining. Above are my top picks of the tropical print on the high street at the moment. I absolutely love the Dune slipper shoes and the bright colour combination on the Topshop tube skirt. What are your favourite tropical print pieces?

All links are provided below.

1. Topshop Bright Leaf Printed Shirt
2. Warehouse Tropical Palm Print Cami
3. River Island Green Floral Print Cropped Shirt
4. Obey Backpack In Tropical Print
5. Dune Kozzie Tropical Print Slipper Shoe
6. Topshop Tika2 Tropical Skater
7.Topshop Tropical Print Tube Skirt
8. Asos Crop Top With Tropical Flamingo Print Co-ord


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post! Once the warmer weather hits I always find myself gravitating towards brighter clothes, and I'm already in love with tropical print! It reminds me of tropical islands, beaches, rainforests etc... I absolutely love #7 - the tube skirt, will definitely be on the hunt for it in Topshop! xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael, Thanks for your comment. I totally agree, I just love all the tropical prints at the moment. I hope you found the skirt in Topshop xx

    ReplyDelete