Monday 26 May 2014

Moodboard Monday - Trend: High Street Culottes S/S14


Searching for the perfect pair of culottes is a chore in itself, they are either too wide, too tight or just plain unflattering. I gave up my search a few months ago until I recently stumbled upon these three. I do love the style of culottes, as I think it is an easy way to keep cool this summer whilst still looking chic. Once you have found the correct cut for your body type this item will easily become a wardrobe staple. So easy to style from day to night and they look amazing with high heels. My favourite pair is number 1. from Warehouse, definitely going to purchase them for summer.

Have you purchased any culottes? Which pair are your favourite?

1. Warehouse Soft Pleat Culottes
2. New Look Blue Ditsy Floral Print Knee Length Culottes
3. Boohoo Kiya Midi Length Culotte Shorts


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I like to boohoo pair the best, I dont like when they actually look like pants, but if they did I would choose that style.
    thatlaureigirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete